- Management, supervisor, clerk, department head and staff.
- With the knowledge and skills acquired at the end of the training programme, the trainees will be able to interpret financial information and design useful budget control tools to better manage their businesses.
Training Program Outline
- Understanding basic accounting
- Perform financial statement analysis using relevant financial ratios and make appropriate interpretations based on information available
- Understand the use of different types of budget
- Setting up simple budget preparation for monitoring
- Managing cash flow and collection of overdue accounts effectively
- Appreciate cash flow, its importance and management
- How to persuade your customers to pay quickly
- The importance of internal control
Free template provided !
- Various exercises and discussions on financial statements and ratios
- Setting up simple budgets for monitoring purposes
- Discussion on effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls
Tentative Date 29-30 June 2013
ANDY LEE CHEN HIUNG
Master Degree in Commerce Management from Lincoln University, New Zealand. Chartered Accountant (New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants)
- Auditor for 3 years at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (New Zealand).
- 2 years of tax compliance experience with Deloitte Tax Services Sdn Bhd.
- Company accountant - construction industry
- CFO - International insurance broking company
- Lectures in UMS on Taxation, Auditing, Managerial Accounting, Business Communication and Financial Accounting.
* Only RM450/participant (inclusive of refreshments and lunch)
Contact Person: Nancy Lee 017 8362818, Ms Chiu 088-498 000